New Avalanche for Lightroom v1.1.3 Drag and drop, more options, improve reliability…and more
The CYME team is proud to announce the availability of Avalanche 1.1.3, an update to our photo migration software for macOS with machine learning capabilities.Avalanche for Lightroom is designed to convert catalogs of photographs from one application to Adobe Lightroom Classic while keeping the organisational structures intact, ensuring all metadata flows without losses and image adjustments are replicated with the best possible results. The update improves some key aspects of Avalanche and is recommended to all users:
- A popular demand was to add drag and drop, so we did it.
- We fixed some very sneaky problems when exporting complex hierarchies of folders, projects and albums,
- We suppressed some duplicate or empty collections: these were largely remnants of published projects created by Aperture when publishing to Flickr for example.
- We added some requested options, like the ability to export videos in the same folder hierarchy as images,
- We added a new folder layout option called ‘Project’: it lets you export all images into folders organized by project name.
- We improved some ergonomics. You’ll find for example new buttons that let you access the migrated library or even launch it directly in Lightroom, right from the final screen of Avalanche.
- We fixed countless bugs, large and small.