June 23, 2022 – Montpellier, France.
- Synchronization with photo catalogs in Apple Photos, Aperture, Lightroom Classic, Luminar 4/AI/Neo, Capture One, iView Media and, of course, with photo folders.
- Mirroring of all the original organizational structure (collections, folders, faces, annotations) in order to make everything look familiar and right in its place/where it should be.
- Integrated browser for easy access to all Peakto-compatible sources.
- Instant opening of editing software directly from a given photo.
- Automatic updates to reflect changes and additions to photo catalogs.
- Automatic classification of photos through image recognition across all photo catalogs and photo editing software. Panorama offers a view of photos by content type (animals, portraits, architecture, landscapes, cars…), by style (abstract, aerial…) and by color palette.
- Automatic regrouping of different versions of a photo and its master file, thanks to Instants. Peakto automatically builds Instants by analyzing the content of the image and by detecting montages of the same shots throughout photo editing software and photo folders.
- Centralized search provides advanced filter capabilities: Camera model, Camera lens, EXIF, IPTC, Faces, Flags, Color labels, Ratings, GPS location, Editing software, Master file.
- Search using keywords automatically applied by AI across photo catalogs.
- Creation of photo albums mixing images saved in different softwares and separate files.
- Export heterogeneous albums to disk.
Price and availability
Peakto is a software for macOS available now by subscription or pay-per-use here.
It is possible to test Peakto for free during 15 days. You can also subscribe to a monthly ($9,99/month) or annual ($99/year) subscription or make a one-time purchase ($189).
Peakto is the second avant-garde software created by CYME in response to the needs and wants of photographers worldwide. Founded by serial entrepreneurs Claudia Zimmer, Matthieu Kopp and Thomas Ribreau, CYME’s mission is to deploy innovative features that will both serve the photography community and help protect our planet.
In the coming months, CYME will enrich Peakto with solutions to save our best photos, in good quality and without duplication; to encourage digital sobriety by keeping only our best images; and to facilitate the sharing of our best images and memories.