CYME unveils its new photo app for iPhone: FindMySnap, a personal image search engine that excels in image recognition. Seamlessly integrated with the iPhone’s photo library, FindMySnap effortlessly finds any image based on a simple description or theme.
With the holiday season around the corner, FindMySnap becomes an indispensable tool: it simplifies the search and selection of your finest photos. The app makes it easy to create personalized gifts, like photo albums and calendars, and is a must-have for those looking to organize and highlight their year’s photographic journey on social media. FindMySnap turns the daunting task of sifting through a vast photo library into a quick and pleasant experience.
“FindMySnap is more than just a photo search engine; it’s a tool that restores the pleasure of exploring your images,” said Claudia Zimmer, CEO at CYME. “Our technology not only transforms photographic chaos into a curated selection of images, but it also offers inspiring themes for organizing these photos. FindMySnap helps us rediscover our own photos!”
Integrated with Apple Photos, FindMySnap employs advanced artificial intelligence to meticulously analyze each photograph’s content. Key features of the app include:
- Search by description: From a simple description, the app displays the best results found among photos. It acts as a personal archivist, carefully sorting images, including by location.
- Search by random themes: With over 1000 themes to categorize photos, users can make unexpected photographic discoveries and unveil forgotten pictures with themes like “Adventure Photography,” “Fun Time,” and many more.
- Photo collage creation: FindMySnap turns photos from a theme or search into a grid of images to share on social networks. These collages, crafted from a refined photo selection, can also be saved within the app.
- Sharing on Social Network and more: Users can easily share their collages using the iPhone’s familiar sharing options. Additionally, they can share the search terms used to challenge friends with a specific theme.
- Deleting photos: The app makes it easy to review and declutter the photo library by deleting duplicates or uninteresting photos directly within Apple Photos.
- Saving in Apple Photos: FindMySnap seamlessly syncs with Apple Photos, allowing users to bookmark a favorite image or create Apple Photos albums from a selected group of pictures.
- Privacy protection: FindMySnap ensures privacy by using on-device artificial intelligence; the photos are analyzed locally and kept private.
“FindMySnap will revolutionize the way we experience our photos,” added Claudia Zimmer. “It goes beyond just finding photos; it’s about crafting, reliving, and sharing the narratives of our lives.”
CYME has developed two software solutions, Peakto and Avalanche, in response to the needs and expectations of photographers around the world. CYME also offers its technologies to a wider audience in the accessible, simplified form of mobile applications such as FindMySnap.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs Claudia Zimmer, Matthieu Kopp and Thomas Ribreau, CYME’s mission is to deploy innovative features that will both serve the photography community and help protect our planet. CYME works continuously to enrich our software with solutions to save our best photos, in good quality and without duplication; to encourage digital sobriety by keeping only our best images; and to facilitate the sharing of our best images and memories.
Price and availability
FindMySnap is now available on the App Store for iPhone users who want to rediscover their photography in a more organized, creative and engaging way.
The FindMySnap business model is based on a freemium approach. The free version allows users to analyze and classify up to 5,000 photos and displays a maximum of 9 photos per search. For the price of a cup of coffee each month, users can unlock the app’s full capabilities and apply it to their entire photo catalog. Subscriptions start at $1.99 per month. There’s also an annual option available for $6.99, which works out to only about $0.58 per month.