Developer in charge of algorithmic, mathematical toolbox and Machine / Deep Learning tools for the PEAKTO platform
- Work on the image analysis components of PEAKTO
Develop and maintain the various image processing algorithms, colorimetric analysis, …
- Make the technical choices on numerical methods, their combination with DeepLearning and Machine Learning methods to obtain the level of quality, prediction and performance on the different indicators
- Make the technical and architectural choices on the different ComputerVision algorithms required in PEAKTO
- Plan and manage the construction of data sets to train the models
- Develop prototypes, tests and package APIs or models for CYME developers.
- Technological monitoring and keeping up to date thanks in particular to regular bibliographic research.
- Animate collaborations with research labs
- previous experience in the development of algorithms or numerical methods. Good knowledge of object programming. Knowledge of Swift would be an asset.
- familiar with the concepts of MachineLearnin, Deep Learning, data analysis.
- previous experience in Machine Learning and / or DeepLearning. Good knowledge of the concepts used in neural networks. Knowledge of TensorFlow / Keras would be appreciated.
- knowledge of ComputerVision and image processing,
- interested in creating APIs and models for solving complex problems and making predictions that can be used simply.
- interested in collaborating with public or private actors in these fields.
high code quality, code aesthetics and a concern for permanent documentation.
- Team player
- in search of challenges
- In search of performance to produce eco-friendly solutions
- Rigorous yet creative, curious and autonomous.
- Interested in the adventure of a startup
- Problem-solver. In constant search of solutions to the problem of the moment or to come
Montpellier area, France