Lay the foundation stones of the PEAKTO platform and participate in the design and development of a SAAS service and an API that will be at the heart of the ecosystem.
- work on the back-end of the PEAKTO application
- make the technical architectural choices that will allow the solution to scale up
- participate in the design of the data model and objects exposed by the API.
- design and expose an API for CYME desktop / mobile applications in the state of the art and in particular in cybersecurity (support by a specialized company). Participate in design choices (GraphQL).
- choose a cloud / mobile database solution and design and implement the basic synchronization mechanism between applications and cloud.
- develop the object backup application in the cloud
- Previous experience in backend / fullstack development. Experience with node.js / ruby or experience on systems deployed on a large scale would be a plus.
- Familiar with JS concepts such as promises, functional, reactive programming…
- Interested in creating intuitive APIs on complex objects. Previous experience with GraphQL would be a real plus.
- Good practice of relational databases and / or NoSQL databases. A practice of synchronization between cloud and mobile would be a plus.
- Watch over technological innovations in order to improve practices, self-training, etc.
- Experience with Google / Amazon /… cloud deployments.
- A high quality of code, an esthetics of the code and a concern for permanent documentation.
- Passionate about the user experience and the quality of service.
- In search of performance to produce eco-friendly solutions
- Creative, curious and autonomous.
- Interested in the adventure of a startup,
- Problem-solver. In constant search of solutions to the problem of the moment or to come.
- Understands the value of documentation and design choices
Montpellier area, FRANCE