June 23, 2022 – Montpellier, France.
“In 2022 like never before, managing your photos is a real challenge,” explains Claudia Zimmer, CEO of CYME. “Peakto’s ambition is to offer the most elegant solution to navigate through the entirety of our photo catalogs without creating new copies and with a high level of metadata accuracy. This allows Peakto’s AI to classify and draw unique views from our images.”
Peakto syncs with files and folders, as well as Apple Photos, Lightroom Classic, Luminar AI/Neo and Capture One editing applications. Peakto is also compatible with formerly popular but now unsupported software like Aperture and iView Media, making it possible for the newest macOS versions to access older photo catalogs.
“Peakto is a solid foundation on which we will build new functions and services that will exploit the global knowledge of a photo library,” shares Matthieu Kopp, CTO of CYME. “All this while fully respecting the user’s data since all processing and data storage is done locally.”
- Synchronization with photo catalogs in Apple Photos, Aperture, Lightroom Classic, Luminar 4/AI/Neo, Capture One, iView Media and, of course, with photo folders.
- Mirroring of all the original organizational structure (collections, folders, faces, annotations) in order to make everything look familiar and right in its place/where it should be.
- Integrated browser for easy access to all Peakto-compatible sources.
- Instant opening of editing software directly from a given photo.
- Automatic updates to reflect changes and additions to photo catalogs.
- Automatic classification of photos through image recognition across all photo catalogs and photo editing software. Panorama offers a view of photos by content type (animals, portraits, architecture, landscapes, cars…), by style (abstract, aerial…) and by color palette.
- Automatic regrouping of different versions of a photo and its master file, thanks to Instants. Peakto automatically builds Instants by analyzing the content of the image and by detecting montages of the same shots throughout photo editing software and photo folders.
- Centralized search provides advanced filter capabilities: Camera model, Camera lens, EXIF, IPTC, Faces, Flags, Color labels, Ratings, GPS location, Editing software, Master file.
- Search using keywords automatically applied by AI across photo catalogs.
- Creation of photo albums mixing images saved in different softwares and separate files.
- Export heterogeneous albums to disk.