All the details about the latest Avalanche update
This version of Avalanche is an important update adding several new features and fixing a number of issues and user interface problems. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New/corrected in this release
- Better compatibility with Lightroom Classic 11.
- Fixed a possible date error when migrating versions with modified capture dates (for example, scans) to CaptureOne.
- Fixed a possible bad profile assignment in C1.
- Fixed a possible crash situation when dealing with bad EXIF data (for example, out of range camera focal lengths).
- Fixed some filtering issues in the main user interface.
- Many smaller problems.
Discover more about Avalanche.
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.