- When migrating to C1, the image colors could appear dull (when the installed version of C1 was 14.1 or above).
- in some situations, when migrating to C1 (mostly when using RAW + JPEGs) the metadata of some image could be wrong.
- in some situations, when migrating to C1, the curves could be inacurate causing some weird color effects.
- when migrating from Aperture, images that had a disabled WhiteBalance panel would have their migrated temperature set to 5500 rather than the AsShot temperature.
- some missing German and Japanese localization in the C1 settings screen.
- migration to C1 could fail when the app was run in Japanese or German.
- some LuminarAI catalogs would not be properly processed (missing masters after migration).
- when migrating to C1, the lens profile can now be changed after migration.
- when migrating to C1, changing the lens distortion now has the proper effect.
- keywords for videos are now properly migrated in C1.
- many smaller problems.
Copyright (c) 2018-2020 – Cyme
Create with ❤️ in Montpellier, France.