All the details about the latest Avalanche update
This version of Avalanche is an important update adding several new features and fixing a number of issues and user interface problems. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New in this release
- Added support for Google Photo takeouts, to enable migration from Google Photos to any of our supported formats.
- Added the ability to export masters in a YYYY/YYYY-MM-DD folder structure.
- Improved the way we choose the Camera color profile for some cameras (e.g Pentax) and for DNG files in CaptureOne.
- RAW+JPEG pairs are now properly migrated to Luminar when coming from Aperture
- Fixed many smaller problems.
Discover more about Avalanche
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.