All the details about the latest Avalanche update
This version of Avalanche is an important update adding several new features and fixing a number of issues and user interface problems. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New in this version
- Fixed a problem when accessing the master folders list in Apple Aperture.
- The spinning beachball could appear when launching a conversion from Aperture, making the whole interface unresponsive for a long time in the case of large catalogs. The underlying validity check that was causing this has been replaced with a super fast check.
- The destination path is now unchanged between consecutive migration. Previously it was updated every time causing successive migration to be wrongly located.
- DNG White Balance is properly computed for some specific formats (DNGs lossy compression) that were not properly handled.
- A number of user interfaces glitches and localization improvements.
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.
Discover more about Avalanche