All the details about the latest Avalanche update
This Avalanche update fixes some important issues and improves reliability and performances. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New in this release
- Better compatibility with Lightroom Classic 11.
- Fixed a possible date error when migrating versions with modified capture dates (for example, scans) to CaptureOne.
- Fixed a possible bad profile assignment in C1.
- Fixed a possible crash situation when dealing with bad EXIF data (for example, out of range camera focal lengths).
- Fixed some filtering issues in the main user interface.
- Many smaller problems.
Discover more about Avalanche.
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.