All the details about the latest Avalanche update
This Avalanche update fixes some important issues and improves reliability and performances. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New in this release
- Added support for Google Photo takeouts, to enable migration from Google Photos to any of our supported formats.
- Added the ability to export masters in a YYYY/YYYY-MM-DD folder structure.
- Improved the way we choose the Camera color profile for some cameras (e.g Pentax) and for DNG files in Capture One.
- RAW+JPEG pairs are now properly migrated to Luminar when coming from Aperture
- Fixed many smaller problems.
Discover more about Avalanche.
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.