All the details about the latest Avalanche update
New in this version
This version of Avalanche is an important update adding several new features and fixing a number of issues and user interface problems. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New/corrected in this release
- better compatibility with Lightroom Classic 11.
- fixed a possible date error when migrating versions with modified capture dates (for example, scans) to CaptureOne.
- fixed a possible bad profile assignment in C1.
- fixed a possible crash situation when dealing with bad EXIF data (for example, out of range camera focal lengths).
- fixed some filtering issues in the main user interface.
- many smaller problems.
Discover more about Avalanche
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.
Copyright (c) 2018-2022 – Cyme
Made with ❤️ in Montpellier, France.