New in this version
This version of Avalanche is an important update adding several new features and fixing a number of issues and user interface problems. It is recommended to all our users.
More details can be found in the release notes inside the application.
New/corrected in this release
- When migrating to C1, the image colors could appear dull (when the installed version of C1 was 14.1 or above).
- In some situations, when migrating to C1 (mostly when using RAW + JPEGs) the metadata of some image could be wrong.
- In some situations, when migrating to C1, the curves could be inacurate causing some weird color effects.
- When migrating from Aperture, images that had a disabled WhiteBalance panel would have their migrated temperature set to 5500 rather than the AsShot temperature.
- Some missing German and Japanese localization in the C1 settings screen.
- Migration to C1 could fail when the app was run in Japanese or German.
- When migrating to C1, the lens profile can now be changed after migration.
- When migrating to C1, changing the lens distortion now has the proper effect.
- Keywords for videos are now properly migrated in C1.
- Many smaller problems.
- Improved performance has been improved in some situations.
- Fixed many smaller problems.
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.