New in this version
This is an Avalanche update with a major new feature: the ability to migrate previews of your edited files.
- [NEW] : added German 🇩🇪 localization.
- [NEW] : added Japanese 🇯🇵 localization.
- [NEW] : added the export of previews for Files and Folders export.
- [IMPROVED] : fixed several conditions when the number of reported processed masters/versions were wrong.
- [IMPROVED] : improved localization .
- [FIXED] : Better management of corrupted input Aperture catalogs :
- Add new logs to the conversion log file to indicate the number of corrupted masters.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a date linked to a specific master was undefined.
- [FIXED] : fixed several crash situations occurring when the projects contained special characters.
- [FIXED] : fixed several crash situations related to the timeline and corrupted dates.
- [FIXED] : several minor bugs and UI glitches.
The following features are not yet implemented or not yet fully functional : – MacOS 10.14 Mojave is required – Aperture’s dedicated Skin Tones and NaturalGray white balance settings are not yet handled – the following Aperture effects are not yet supported: Sepia Toning, Monochrome effects, Levels,… – the following adjustments are not converted at all (default values apply) : Noise Reduction, Sharpening
What to expect in the next updates ?
We expect to deliver the following features in the coming releases : – support for MacOS High Sierra (10.13) – almost finished – tentative support for Sepia toning, etc… – better conversion of adjustments such as sharpening, noise reduction, etc…. – add Apple Photos as a source.
Please contact us via our feedback form inside the app if you have specific requirements.