Contribute to the development and to the architecture of the PEAKTO application on MacOS / iPadOS and iOS. Co-design and develop the PEAKTO user experience on the 3 launch platforms.
- design the PEAKTO application and develop certain modules (visualization, navigation, search, backup, sharing, etc.).
- create completely new user interfaces and experience for navigating large amounts of images
- work in concert with the Backend team and the AI / ML team to specify, design and operate the services that the application needs,
- contribute to the technological choices which make it possible to develop an application simultaneously on 3 platforms,
- take advantage of all the resources, APIs and technologies of MacOS, iPadOS, iOS platforms to offer a level of functionality, integration, interface of the highest order.
- a successful experience in the development of a complex and ergonomic mobile / desktop application.
- very good knowledge of Swift or ObjectiveC. A good knowledge of Metal, SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwift would be a plus.
- special care in structuring the code. Previous experience in creating APIs would be a plus.
- interested in creating an innovative user interface and passionate about the user experience and design.
- knowledge of ComputerVision and image processing,
- interested in image processing, A taste for photography and the concepts associated with photography would be a plus (Raw processing, colorimetry, metadata, etc.). Knowledge of digital photo management / processing tools, too.
- high code quality, code aesthetics and a concern for permanent documentation.
- an approach to development through testing.
- Team player
- in search of challenges
- In search of performance to produce eco-friendly solutions
- Rigorous yet creative, curious and autonomous.
- Interested in the adventure of a startup
- Problem-solver. In constant search of solutions to the problem of the moment or to come
Montpellier area, France